In today’s stock market environment, achieving recognition and stock appreciation in the financial community has become increasingly complex. To achieve widespread investor recognition, a company requires an efficient, organized, methodical and goal oriented approach. Market Trend News gives your company and your ideas the exposure they need to generate investor interest and raise capital.
Market Trend News Advertising Packages:
(1) We start by doing a 2-month lead generation campaign for your company. The package includes an email blitz to retail investors and stockbrokers in Canada and the USA. We will send out all company news releases and post them on our web site during the 2-month program. Your company news releases will also be sent to our Twitter followers.
(2) Want us to help with a Whisper Campaign? To get additional exposure for your company news releases, we will disseminate your news releases for one year for you, post them on our web site and send them to our Twitter followers. (Unlimited news releases.)
(3) Want to sell or joint venture a property or looking for a property to purchase or joint venture? We have a designated section on our web site for public companies to advertise their properties.
(4) We can create exposure and leads for your company by posting pictures and videos to YouTube.
(5) Need a new web site? We can design and host your new web site. We specialize on building new web sites for all public companies. We also specialize in Search Engine Optimization.
We also do Regulatory Filings For Public Companies
Market Trend News Inc. introduces an efficient and cost effective solution to reduce the regulatory costs for companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange. Details of the regulatory services are outlined below.
- Preparation of and/or filing of continuous disclosure documents (via SEDAR) with TSXV and the applicable Securities Commissions
- News Releases
- Material Change Reports
- Management Proxy Materials for Annual Meetings
Interim & Annual Filings
- Financial Statements
- Business Acquisition Reports
- Preparation of and/or filing of applications and supporting documentation with TSXV and securities commissions relating to:
- Private Placements
- Stock Options
- Shares for Debt
Acquisitions and Dispositions
- mining interests
- oil and gas properties
- private companies
- other assets
- Investor Relations Contracts
- Management Contracts
- Other Security Issuances and Material Transactions
- Corporate Secretarial Services including
- directors’ resolutions and/or meeting minutes
- shareholder minutes
- SEDI Insider and Corporate filings